Moving models and adding passwords.So yesterday I logged on to find that while I was gone for two days, someone under the username gaintwolf had stolen my models (my first modern princess pack) and tried to redistribute them, claiming that they were her's. This kid was hellbent on convincing people that at first she had made them herself with the help of anime-fancymmd, then later when people were saying she was lying, started saying I had given her permission to do so; which obviously I didn't. This is the second time someone has stolen my stuff to either edit without permission or give them out as their own. For every model except for my OCs, I have the rules Kazu made that as long as you edit the model in some way, you may redistribute as long as you credit me. So I don't see why people need to go around disrespecting such EASY rules because they don't feel like putting the work into making their own or even slightly editing the old ones. I really didn't want to do this, but I'm not being left with much of a choice.Moving models and adding passwords. by SanctuarysEmbrace
TaggedTagged by Axelxlea~!Tagged by SanctuarysEmbrace
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Ten things about me...
1. No matter what surface I'm sitting on, I'll find a way to sit Indian-style.
2. Text talk really bothers me except for a few like lol, brb, and idk.
3. I have changed my hair color 8 times since I turned 15.
4. I live in the ole southern state of Alabamer.
5. Me and my Siamese, Vanitas, have long conversations about